Saturday, April 18, 2009

March

Time does heal all wounds... In March I think I finally moved on from the loss of the pictures from my computer issues in 2008 and as a result I took 426 pictures during the month of March! Some days I just went crazy taking pictures while hanging out with the kids, other days we were actually doing something worthy of taking large numbers of pictures. For example, the twins went skiing (XC), celebrated St. Patrick's Day, and ate solid foods all for the first time! The skiing was probably the best thing we did all month. We went to Royal Gorge in Norden, CA and rented a "Pulk" sled for the kids. We piled them in together in their snowsuits and a lot of blankets. Riding in a sled is the prime set up for some winter hibernation apparently - they both fell asleep almost instantly. Steve said pulling the sled was definitely heavy but not as bad as anticipated - he definitely got a lot of props from other skiers out on the trail.

The babies continue to grow and change so much. They are really interacting together now. They seem to enjoy and entertain each other. Peter started rolling over early in the month and once he did, he started rolling front to back and back to front, multiple rolls in a row, etc.! Adelaide also started rolling later in the month, but she is not doing the multiple rolls thing so she still stays in the same spot for the most part.

Another big change in March is that I returned to work! I am back part time which seems to be a really good balance for all of us.

Here are just a small percentage of the March pictures:


Here is a video clip from the first time the twins had rice cereal:


Here are two videos of the twins playing together:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home