Wednesday, January 21, 2009

VERY NEW POSTS START HERE => Nana Lo

My Aunt Lois asked for her plane ticket to come to San Francisco when the babies arrived as her birthday present in the spring when I was pregnant. Somehow that seems like more of a gift to me, but Lois has always been that kind of an aunt to me and now my babies have a Nana LO! Nana Lo arrived at the beginning of December and stayed with us until she and I took the cross country flight to New Jersey on December 15th. We had lots of fun adventures together as well. We did more cable car excursions, lunch at Sam's in Tiburon, a Dim Sum brunch, and about a million errands to do the birth announcements, Christmas shopping, and to get ready for our travels! Nana Lo continued what was now a tradition of exceptional helpers for the babies. Lois took particular concern that as the weather turned colder that the babies be wrapped up in as many blankets as possible. Lois also took really good care of Steve and I, creating breakfast smoothies every day - Steve took his off to work in a coffee mug each morning! Sadly, I was the only one with a camera during Nana Lo's visit so all of the pictures from San Francisco are gone, but here are some good ones from our time in NJ.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home