NEW POSTS => Welcome Back
Hello, again! I know, its been ages! I had a tragic computer crash that took all of my November and early December pictures. It was so tragic that I went on a self imposed blog strike. I was able to recover some pictures from other peoples' cameras over the holidays so I will try to recover some of the time we missed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I think back to the fall, the most significant thing that comes to mind is all of the wonderful help we had to get us through the first three months with the twins. My mother came the day before the twins were born and stayed for 6 weeks. The day after she left, Steve's parents came for 15 days, including the Thanksgiving holiday. The day after that, my aunt Lois came for two weeks in San Francisco and then the two of us flew to New Jersey where we kicked off the holiday season early! All of our helpers were just tremendous. I am going to do three little posts for each of our helpers to highlight our time and adventures with each group.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I think back to the fall, the most significant thing that comes to mind is all of the wonderful help we had to get us through the first three months with the twins. My mother came the day before the twins were born and stayed for 6 weeks. The day after she left, Steve's parents came for 15 days, including the Thanksgiving holiday. The day after that, my aunt Lois came for two weeks in San Francisco and then the two of us flew to New Jersey where we kicked off the holiday season early! All of our helpers were just tremendous. I am going to do three little posts for each of our helpers to highlight our time and adventures with each group.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home