Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Special Feature - Videos

Here are a collection of videos from the first couple weeks with the twins. The first video is of the twins while my mom and I were waiting to leave FROM the hospital (not "for" the hospital as I say in the video). It took a while for the transport service to come pick me up so I was going nuts with the camera and thought this video was pretty funny as obviously the twins are not nearly as enthusiastic as I was about our impromptu photo op.


This next video is being posted mostly for my mother who found it very funny that I was tending to the needs of my babies' long finger nails which were serving as weapons on the ends of their uncontrolled arm movements. I will admit that the hair brushing was excessive though...


Next are two close up videos of sweet Peter and Adelaide as they cuddle with me during feedings and give little milk drunk smiles. These smiles have just gotten better and better.

The last video is my favorite. Dad is playing with the twins which he does all the time. As you can see the twins still don't really acknowledge eachother but its still funny to see them "interact".

4 Comments:

Blogger MGoDave said...

You guys are such dorks! But... the kids are soooo cute so keep the pics and videos coming! You make great parents too!

October 23, 2008 at 6:15 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

They make my heart melt!! Thanks for letting their new auntie get a glimpse and I cannot wait for more!

October 23, 2008 at 6:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi! I love their little smiles and sighs! so precious. You guys look like you are having so much fun. i can't believe i am so far away from all the fun. Miss you all terribly.

October 24, 2008 at 7:01 AM  
Blogger Laura S. said...

So adorable!!! I love all the videos and the blog! What a great family :)

October 24, 2008 at 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home