Grandma and Grandpa!
Grandma and Grandpa Rusek came in the middle of November. We had many fun outings together. We went to the "Big Game" which is the Cal Stanford football game (which Cal easily won!) and a great tailgate over at Haas. We went down to Half Moon Bay, on many walks, and to the farmers market at the ferry building. We also had a great Thanksgiving and were joined for the holiday weekend by the newlyweds, Uncle Dave and Aunt Sara. Our favorite day was the day we spent cruising around San Francisco on the cable cars. We started at Tommy's Joint for lunch and went to Union Square and finished at Ghiradehli. It was a fantastic day. Grandma and Grandpa were both tremendous help with the babies as well. Grandma changed as many diapers as she possibly could and was willing to help out with absolutly anything. Grandpa had a baby in his arms the entire time (the baby that wasn't crying at the time, of course).
In early December my hard drive crashed as I mentioned before. I lost all of my pictures from the time the babies were born. I had transferred all of my pictures from the first 6 weeks to my mom's computer before she left so I was able to recover those pictures, but I lost everything from the second week in November until the middle of December including the Rusek's visit and my Aunt Lois's visit which is to follow this post. Considering how I enjoy pictures, you can imagine how horrible this has been. However, the great memories of these time will just have to serve me now. Here are some pictures from our adventures that Bob and Joan took - unfortunately they didn't take too many pictures of themselves.
In early December my hard drive crashed as I mentioned before. I lost all of my pictures from the time the babies were born. I had transferred all of my pictures from the first 6 weeks to my mom's computer before she left so I was able to recover those pictures, but I lost everything from the second week in November until the middle of December including the Rusek's visit and my Aunt Lois's visit which is to follow this post. Considering how I enjoy pictures, you can imagine how horrible this has been. However, the great memories of these time will just have to serve me now. Here are some pictures from our adventures that Bob and Joan took - unfortunately they didn't take too many pictures of themselves.

1 Comments:
Hey Marissa!
We have a ton of pictures from the time when we were in SF. I can put them on a disk and mail them if you would like. Between Uncle Dave and myself we have tons of the kids. Let me know!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home